Sunday 13 January 2013

Free Show Landed Me Pepsi Multi Million Naira Deal - Tiwa Savage



Nigeria female music star Tiwa Savage has reveal the secret that  secured her multi-million-naira Pepsi endorsement deal along side music star Wizkid last year, the singer who relocated from the UK to Nigeria a couple of years ago and who has established herself as one of the hottest female contemporary acts said that she ironically got the mouth-watering deal at an event where she performed free-of-charge.

Tiwa Savage statemant :

“Funny enough, I didn’t charge a dime for the show which got me the Pepsi endorsement. Sometimes I get paid for playing and sometimes I don’t. The show that got me the endorsement deal was one of such shows.

“After my performance, a guy just walked up to me and said he liked my performance. He said he would love to do stuff with me as well.

“Before I knew it, Pepsi ran a survey to find out who was the most popular female and male artistes and I came out tops. I landed the deal alongside Wizkid who also emerged as the most popular male act; it was like a dream.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More