Tuesday 13 March 2012

Kenny Saint Brown now Kenny Saint Best

The singer, who is still legally married to former Remedies band member, Eddy Asiedu Brown, is dropping Brown from her name. She was Kenny Saint Ogungbe before marrying Eddy. But instead of going back to her maiden, KSB has has picked a different surname...Best. She's now Kenny Saint Best.

The gospel singer spoke to reporters about her decision to drop Brown

People actually did not know that I had never divorced but just separated. I think it's the appropriate time to drop the name in order to move to greater things, and I dont want to put it in a way that in-laws would be feeling that it is the name that has been spoiling my image.
I want to say that I have moved beyond the whole saga around me then and my divorce is in totality. I always try to be the best in what I do, and I have been achieving my set goals, so, I am now on going to be called Kenny Saint Best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More