Monday 30 January 2012

2FACE OPENS UP ON HIS RATHER COMPLICATED LOVE LIFE+ POCKET OVER A MILLION DOLLAR FOR HIS ENDORSEMENT DEAL WITH AIRTEL

Celebrated African pop singer 2face Idibia is arguably one of the most popular artistes on the African music scene.

2baba came into African limelight when he released his hit song, African Queen and ever since then, he has been a sought after musician.

Without mincing words,2face is definitely a bonafide ladies man.

Tuface is unmarried with 5 children from different women, ranging from Sunmbo Ajaba (two boys) to Pero Adeniyi (a boy and a girl) and Annie Macaulay (a girl).

In a recent interview with EE,2face opened up on his rather complicated love life.

"I didn't get this from my father. My father is not a womaniser. That I know. I have never caught my father with another woman. He is very faithful to my mother. I am also not a womanizer. Yes it happens that I have more women in my life. It is the price I have to pay for being a star. I didn't plan to have more than one woman in my life. I didn't plan my life to be the way it is now but no regrets. I love my kids. Right now, I have three women in my life who have five kids for me (and expecting a 6th one) and I sincerely don't know how I'm able to cope with three women. Fela had over two dozen wives but I'm not Fela. I can never be another Fela. I have three women but I'm saying a big NO to Fela's kind of polygamy. I don't even know what these women see me (Oh yeah, Tuface? lol). I used to look into the mirror sometimes and wonder it is that they see in me."

In a related news,we gathered that the talented musician was paid over a million dollar for his endorsement deal with Airtel,one of the three top communications companies in Nigeria.

Source: Nigeria Films

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More